Center for the development of professional qualification of medical workers
Basic doctoral studies for 2022 in the following specialties announces admission to doctoral studies:
14.00.01 - Obstetrics and Gynecology - 1st place;
14.00.08 - ophthalmology - 1st place;
14.00.11 - Dermatology and Venereology - 1st place;
14.00.13 - neurology - 1st place;
14.00.27 - surgery - 2nd place;
14.00.28 - neurosurgery - 1st place;
14.00.31 - urology - 1st place.
14.00.13 - Neurology - 1st place.
1. Application addressed to the director of the TCMRM
2. Brief biographical reference.
3. Copy of bachelor's and master's degree or clinical residency (medical sciences) for registration as an independent candidate for a PhD degree.
4. A duly certified copy of the work record book.
5. List of scientific works and their copies.
6. A copy of a PhD or PhD or other equivalent overseas degree to register as an independent candidate for a Doctor of Science (DSc) degree.
7. Job description.
8. Copy of your passport.
9. 4 photos of 3x4 size.
Applicants to basic doctoral studies take entrance exams in a foreign language and specialty, and applicants to doctoral studies are interviewed in their specialty.
Applications are accepted until October 15, 2021.
Entrance exams and interviews will be held from 5 to 25 November this year.
Address: Tashkent city, Mirzo-Ulugbek district, Parkent street, 51. Phone: (71) 2682549.
All applicants must register on the website of the Ministry of Innovative Development //phd.mininnovation.uz/.
TASHKENT INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT "MANAVIYAT VA MARIFAT" FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND HEALTHCARE26.12.2020 2107 News
Center for the development of professional qualifications of medical workers03.02.2021 2085 News
Мурожаатга марказнинг изоҳи27.11.2020 1517 News
Shavkat Mirziyoyev presented state awards at the Kuksaroy complex29.12.2020 1421 News
ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF DOCUMENTS FROM CLINICAL ORDINATORS26.07.2021 1402 Posts